Meditation and mindfulness have been shown to help people reduce stress, improve focus and sleep more soundly. We are collaborating with UK Student Success to give you free access through March 10, 2024 to an evidence-based app called Headspace. It can improve your mental, emotional and social health. With hundreds of guided exercises for meditation, sleep, focus and movement, Headspace can enhance your daily life.
Headspace The Headspace app, free to eligible employees, provides access to a variety of resources related to meditation and mindfulness. Employees can share their memberships with up to five family members.
Acquire the skills, strategies and support to find a happier, healthier you
Positive impacts of mindfulness
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Think more clearly
- Increase resilience
What does Headspace provide?
- Guided meditations for stress, focus, productivity and more
- Sleepcasts and bedtime audio for restful nights
- The Wake Up: bite-sized videos for daily inspiration
- Focus: music and meditations designed to help you concentrate
- Move Mode: quick workouts and guided cardio for body and mind
Ready to achieve more using the Headspace app?
- Request access to the app.
- You will be taken to a form. Once you complete the form, you will receive a link by email with instructions to register as a new Headspace user.
- Create your Headspace account. You must register before downloading the free Headspace app. At the end of registration, you'll have the opportunity to share with up to five family members. Or, you can go to this page and manage your members.
- Download “Headspace” from the app store of your choice. Be sure to follow steps one through three first so you won't be charged.
- Sign into the app using the information from your Headspace account, then follow the prompts.
- Begin using the app and learn skills and strategies to help you reduce stress and improve your focus!
What if I already have a Headspace account?
- Request free access.
- You will be taken to a form. Complete and submit. Once you complete the form, you will receive a link by email with instructions to connect your existing Headspace account.
- On the Headspace signup screen, click Log in at the top.
- Follow the remaining prompts to activate your free membership through March 10, 2024. You will be asked to verify using your linkblue email address.
- Continue using the app to learn skills and strategies to help you reduce stress and improve your focus!
Health and Wellness
This benefit is available to most employees.