University-wide Navigation


Form Description

Change your permanent address online using myUK, or submit the PDF form.

Use this form for any name change(s). Note: The employee completes the form with the appropriate change. Then, employee takes form to HR Benefits Office for entering into SAP. HR Benefits Office enters change into SAP. HR Benefits Office then forwards form to Compensation. Compensation will forward form to Employee Records after processing, where the copy will be filed in the individual’s Employee Record File. To change home and work addresses, go to myUK at and update using the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.

For UK employees only. Authorize an individual to contact the HR Benefits office and receive information regarding UK benefits on employee’s behalf.