Skip to main
Keyboard and computer

When you use computers or other hardware owned by the university, you are guaranteed tech support, repairs and security.

Campus process

How to temporarily check out university-owned equipment:

  1. Assess your needs: computer, docking station, displays or other office equipment.
  2. Download the Off-Campus Equipment Report Form from Capital Assets Accounting.
  3. Request approval from your department using the form.

UK HealthCare process

Department leaders will loan employees certain remote work equipment and may purchase additional computing equipment from their departmental budgets, as needed.

To request the purchase of a new computer or move an existing computer to a remote work location, go to the IT Service Portal (Click "Services" at the top; Click "Desktop;" for new computer select "Hardware – New Device;" to move a computer to a remote work location select "Hardware – Move."

For all other IT issues, please use the IT Service Portal and select Report an Issue at the top for a Field Service Technician to contact you.

For more information, visit our WorkAnywhere website.