Please join the UK Human Resources Student Employment Office in recognizing outstanding contributions and achievements of UK student employees. Supervisors are encouraged to nominate undergraduate student employees who have shown exemplary commitment and initiative in his or her work.
In order to be nominated, a student must:
- Currently be employed at UK (e.g. work-study or hourly).
- Have completed or expect to complete at minimum of six months of part-time employment before April 2024.
- Be in a UK undergraduate degree program and enrolled at least half time for both the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters.
- Not be employees of the UK HR Student Employment Office.
Please nominate the student employee for one of the following categories:
- Community and Customer Service
- Inclusion, Understanding, and Belonging
- Technology & Innovation
- Critical Thinking
The UK HR Student Employment Office will select 10 finalists, including one from each category, to compete for this year’s Student Employee of the Year. Of the ten selected finalists, those who were nominated in a selected category and received the highest score within that category will be recognized and nominated at the national level.
Those nominated at the national level will be reviewed by the National Student Employment Association. Those selected in a category by the National Student Employment Association will be eligible to receive a monetary award of $300. In addition, an overall award recipient can be selected and receive an additional $300.
Please submit nominations by Sunday, February 18.