Skip to main
  • Employee Separation Sheet Form
  • Click to view (pdf or doc)
  • Departments/supervisors should complete this form when an employee leaves employment with the university. For UK HealthCare employee separations, please submit a request through UK HealthCare Position Review. If you have questions about this process or need support facilitating a UK HealthCare employee separation, please contact your HR Business Partner.