As long as you live you will have at least some unwelcome and unproductive friction with others. Scientists have discovered that 75% of the population is significantly different than you. In this workshop, we will explore what the differences mean and how to turn stress and irritations into understanding and productivity.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Identify their personal communication/personality style.
- Describe their personal style strengths and weakness.
- Explain backup behaviors and their consequences on others.
- Identify the personal communication styles of others.
- Flex to different communication styles.
- Understand the underlying motivations that can initiate "difficult" behavior.
- Discover ways to deal with challenging behaviors of others.
- Manage the specific problem behaviors of coworkers according to their personalities.