Microsoft Outlook introduction
Prerequisite skills: Basic familiarity with a computer mouse, keyboard, and the Windows 7/XP operating system.
This hands-on class provides you with the tools that you need to navigate the Outlook 2007 screen, work effectively with e-mail, and manage your contact information.
After completing this class, you should be able to:
- Identify and customize the parts of the Outlook screen and Navigation Pane
- Create, send, open, reply to, forward and close e-mail messages
- Sort and group e-mails
- Spell-check e-mails
- Open, save and preview attachments
- Create a folder
- Move e-mails into folders
- Delete unwanted e-mails
- Turn on the Out of Office Assistant
- Use the Global Address Book and Contacts
- Build a distribution list
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.