Group Problem Solving (Virtual)
You and your co-workers encounter a wide range of problems at work. During this workshop, we will explore an in-depth and inclusive approach to problem solving.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the five components of a resilient and enduring solution/initiative
- Engage everyone in designing a collective future or result
- Develop innovative strategies that can be implemented and spread quickly
- Increase resilience and the ability to absorb disruptions
- Build the capacity to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances