Becoming Wildly Resilient: Stories of Resilience
In this special episode, host Jakob Hester speaks with five employees (and one spouse) from across the University of Kentucky. They address some of the challenges they've faced, how they persevered and what they have learned along the way. While their stories are unique, their challenges are not, and they have some great advice to share with those who may find themselves in similar situations. Listen as they share their stories of resilience.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Special Events: Recognize and Recharge October 5-9, 2020
- Tools: Community Quickstarts
- Monthly Step Tracking: MoveWell Rewards
- BeWell Programs: Tobacco-cessation coaching, health coaching, consults and more
- Nutrition Program: EatWell membership
- Counseling: UK HR mental health therapists
- Parenting Resources: UK HR Work-Life resources for parents
- Network: UK Working Parents Facebook group
- Article: College of Nursing "Building Resilience Among Faculty, Staff, and Students"
Listen and Subscribe