Kale chips with lemon yogurt dip
For healthy snacking, kale makes a nice alternative to potato chips.
This recipe is great for when you have lots of kale to use since the leaves shrink and crisp up after roasting in the oven. This makes about four portions as an appetizer or snack.
Kale chip ingredients
- 1 pound curly kale, stems and large inner ribs removed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss the kale with the olive oil. Spread the kale on 2 baking sheets and roast for about 15 minutes or until crisp; rotate the pans from top to bottom halfway through. Season the kale with salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the roasted kale.