Preventing Discrimination and Harassment On-line Training
This course has been developed by the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity and is now available online. This course replaces the Preventing Sexual Harassment online course and is required for all new faculty and staff. The course can be accessed through myUK under the Training tab in Employee Self-Service. For more information, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity at 257-8927.
- From MyUK Click Employee Self-Service
- Then click Training
- Under Course Catalog (in left hand column) click HR Training and Development
- Once the page has loaded scroll to Assigned Courses (under Subject Area HR Training and Development) and click Preventing Discrimination and Harassment
- Then click Book this course near the bottom of the screen
- You are now ready to start the course. Do so by clicking Start Course Now.