duration - 2.5 hours
Prerequisite skills: A working knowledge of Excel is not mandatory, but is extremely helpful for understanding databases.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Be able to navigate through Access user interface
- Be able to open an existing database
- Be able to identify the parts of the Access Navigation Pane
- Understand the benefits of using Access
- Understand a basic relational database structure
- Understand how tables are created and related
- Be able to enter data into a table or form
- Be able to create and run a query
- Create a basic report using the Report Wizard
- Understand reports, use and print existing reports
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
Date(s) & Time(s)
Unfortunately, this class is not scheduled at this time.
Check back periodically for a scheduled date. If you would, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course you are interested in attending, your phone number, email address, and any questions you might have for us.
Thank you, HR Training & Development
To register and complete this course, please login to myUK. After logging in, choose the Training tab which is found as one of the options under the Employee Self-Service tab.