Providing Exceptional Customer Service
duration - 4 hours
One of the most important and challenging objectives in any business today is to provide services that consistently meet (and exceed) customer expectations. The imperative to identify and address customer expectations stems from a foundational principle: Satisfied customers will lead to increased customer loyalty, retention and more business. Expectations are constantly evolving because improvements in service shift customer demands. While customers initially appreciate better service, they quickly get used to, expect, and demand them.
This class is designed to:
- Define good and bad customer service.
- Identify who our customers are.
- Describe four service levels of customer service.
- Practice the Exceptional Service Equation to provide excellent customer service.
- Discuss the importance of listening.
- Develop strategies to deal effectively with upset and/or difficult customers.
- Prepare an action plan for more effective customer service.
Date(s) & Time(s)
Unfortunately, this class is not scheduled at this time.
Check back periodically for a scheduled date. If you would, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course you are interested in attending, your phone number, email address, and any questions you might have for us.
Thank you, HR Training & Development
To register and complete this course, please login to myUK. After logging in, choose the Training tab which is found as one of the options under the Employee Self-Service tab.