Gender Styles in Communication
duration - 4 hours
Communications between men and women in the workplace can be confusing and sometimes unsatisfying. In this workshop, participants will:
- Increase awareness of differences in the cultures of men and women.
- Identify potential areas of miscommunication.
- Plan ways to improve communication.
- Demonstrate understanding of differences in communication styles.
- Describe how men and women define "team work" and "team player" differently.
Date(s) & Time(s)
Unfortunately, this class is not scheduled at this time.
Check back periodically for a scheduled date. If you would, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course you are interested in attending, your phone number, email address, and any questions you might have for us.
Thank you, HR Training & Development
To register and complete this course, please login to myUK. After logging in, choose the Training tab which is found as one of the options under the Employee Self-Service tab.