Communicating With Success
duration - 4 hours
During this workshop, we will explore basic communication issues. By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Define the three communication modes.
- Cite barriers to effective communication.
- Explain the concept of distinct communication styles.
- Define active listening.
- Use active listening techniques.
- Define non verbal communication issues.
- Use non-verbal techniques to improve workplace communication.
Date(s) & Time(s)
Unfortunately, this class is not scheduled at this time.
Check back periodically for a scheduled date. If you would, please send an email to email@example.com with the name of the course you are interested in attending, your phone number, email address, and any questions you might have for us.
Thank you, HR Training & Development
To register and complete this course, please login to myUK. After logging in, choose the Training tab which is found as one of the options under the Employee Self-Service tab.