FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)
duration - 3.5
Employees are often confused by the intricacies of the Family Medical Leave Act and how and when it applies. The session is particularly helpful for supervisors but any employee may attend.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify qualifying events.
- Define key terms.
- Identify qualified family members.
- Explain the basics of the law and the University policies.
- Determine the certification or documentation needed.
- Describe how FMLA interfaces with TDL, ADA, and vacation policies.
Date(s) & Time(s)
Unfortunately, this class is not scheduled at this time.
Check back periodically for a scheduled date. If you would, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course you are interested in attending, your phone number, email address, and any questions you might have for us.
Thank you, HR Training & Development
To register and complete this course, please login to myUK. After logging in, choose the Training tab which is found as one of the options under the Employee Self-Service tab.